Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Biking to Work Advantage #1

I'll be posting about my first bus experience soon, but until then I would like to share one of the little-known advantages of biking to work.

#1. I have kept some clothes at work, primarily pants, so I don't have to carry my whole outfit in my backpack everyday (fewer wrinkles, less weight in my bag). I have a few shirts here as well, mainly the ones I don't wear anywhere else. This comes in quite handy when you need a new pair of clothes during the day. Say, for instance, you spill coffee completely down the front of your cream-colored pants- then you have something different to change into, instead of being completely embarassed all day long with stains ALL over your pants.

You don't even want to see a picture with this one. It's embarassing.

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment